What makes our Preschool Special?
Moama & District Preschool is a very special pre-school offering families a fantastic environment for your children.
1. Our program reflects an anti bias curriculum that values ALL children regardless of race, gender, sex and ability.
2. All children are treated as individuals, with their differing needs considered in all aspects of the program.
3. We run orientation programs to familiarize the children with the Centre and the Staff.
4. We provide up to date details of your child's progress through formal and informal conversations, parent –teacher interviews and staff avail themselves to parents when ever needed.
5. We maintain close ties with Murray Shire Council in helping develop services that meet the needs of the community.
6.We are involved in transitions with ALL schools in the Moama/Echuca area.
7. We have a wide range of up to date indoor and outdoor equipment including computers and smart "interactive" boards.
8. Our outdoor area provides an interesting and inviting play area for the children. We have many shade sails to eliminate the risks of the harmful UV rays.
9.We are a SUNSMART Centre – we check the UV index daily and teach the children about this. For outdoor play on high uv days and from September the children, educators and visitors are required to wear hats, apply sunscreen and wear sunsmart clothing.